[Exim] Linux Compile error

Top Pagina
Auteur: Daniel Cooper
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: [Exim] Linux Compile error
Hello.
I have been looking around, and can't seem to find the answer to this problem.

I downloaded the exim-4.10.tar.gz, unpacked it, modified Local/Makefile, and ran 'make'.

I am using Linux Slackware 8.1 on i386.

The make fails with the following error:

gcc -c -O exim_dbmbuild.c
exim_dbmbuild.c: In function `main':
exim_dbmbuild.c:121: warning: passing arg 2 of pointer to function from incompatible pointer type
exim_dbmbuild.c:121: warning: passing arg 4 of pointer to function makes pointer from integer without a cast
exim_dbmbuild.c:121: too few arguments to function
make[1]: *** [exim_dbmbuild] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/build/exim-4.10/build-Linux-i386'
make: *** [go] Error 2

I have a /usr/include/db.h file, and I have compiled Cyrus-IMAPd / Cyrus-SASL with DB support.

ANy ideas?
Thanks,
Daniel
Sydney, Australia