Re: [Exim] New exim code having DB writing problems

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Philip Hazel
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] New exim code having DB writing problems
Hmm. I don't think I can be of much help. The return from dbfn_write is
just the return value from the underlying write function for the DBM
library that you are using. However, for a normal "write", 13 is
"permission denied". Could that be the problem? Remember, Exim is
running as "exim" when it is verifying and doing callbacks. What are the
permissions on the files?