Re: [Exim] exim 4 on Mac OS X (= Darwin)]

Autor: Matthijs van Duin
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] exim 4 on Mac OS X (= Darwin)]
Oops, I just realized I replied privately instead of to the list

----- Forwarded message from Matthijs van Duin <matthijs@???> -----

Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 18:18:57 +0200
From: Matthijs van Duin <matthijs@???>
To: Felix Kronlage <fkr-ml@???>
Subject: Re: [Exim] exim 4 on Mac OS X (= Darwin)

On Thu, Sep 19, 2002 at 04:58:22PM +0200, Felix Kronlage wrote:
> Does anyone know which package contains crypt.h?

At least on 10.2, there is no such header file

Still odd.. I managed to compile Exim 4 myself on 10.2, and while I did get some compile errors (which I managed to solve), I don't recall any of them involving a header file with that name.

- xmath

--
Matthijs van Duin -- May the Forth be with you!

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Matthijs van Duin -- May the Forth be with you!