[Exim] FreeBSD port includes exiscan by default

Autor: Sheldon Hearn
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] FreeBSD port includes exiscan by default
--
Hi folks,

You can ignore the rest of this message if you don't use the FreeBSD
ports or packages for Exim.

The ports/mail/exim port has been modified to include the exiscan patch
by default. This affects the slave ports, such as exim-postgresql as
well. You'll pick up the change with PORTREVISION 2.

The configuration file is unmodified, except for a comment showing where
to include exiscan stuff.

To build and install exim without exiscan support, you'd do this:

    cd /usr/ports/mail/exim
    make WITHOUT_EXISCAN=yes install clean

The exim packages in the up-coming FreeBSD 4.7-RELEASE should include
exiscan support. As always, I'll try to push for the exim packages to
appear on the first ISO image.

As always, I welcome complaints and suggestions about the ports.

Ciao,
Sheldon.