RE: [Exim] SUMMARY: feedback on potential new exim graphic

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: David
To: exim-users
Betreff: RE: [Exim] SUMMARY: feedback on potential new exim graphic
On Tue, 17 Sep 2002, Arnulv Rudland wrote:

> I very much agree with Tony here, nothing is as out-dated as yesterday's
> hype. Our e-world is clutterd with "Millennium Orbital Crescent
> Swish"-based logos.

Actually my girlfriend felt quite offended by that implication (see
http://www.sharpblue.com/exim/statment.htm ), everyone is entitled to
their option on which designs they prefer and if Jim's "flying envelope"
is more suited to your tastes then so be it. However, lets not tar all
logos with the same brush; there is a difference between a mindless design
"swooshes" and something which someone has thought out.

Since Philip has suggested an informal mail poll at the start of October I
think all comments should be restricted to (off-list?) constructive
criticism at this point.

DG