Re: [Exim] 2x deliver in system wide filter

Autor: Nico Erfurth
A: Andre Esser
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] 2x deliver in system wide filter
Andre Esser wrote:
> Am 17.09.2002 um 12:47:23 schrieb Dave C.:
>
>>Repeat after me:
>>
>>The system filter is not for routing
>>The system filter is not for routing
>>The system filter is not for routing
>>

>>Not to mention, if a message from a mailing list is sent
>>to andre@???, his address is likely to not appear in the To
>>headers anyway.
>>
>>Instead put a .forward (or equivalent) in for andre@??? with the
>>following content:
>>
>>-snip-
>>andre@???
>>aesser@???
>>-snip-
>

> OK:
> The system filter is not for routing
> The system filter is not for routing
> The system filter is not for routing ;)
>
> I can't put it in the .forward file.
> I forgot to mention that the exim machine works only for STMP... sry
> Is it possible to send a copy from mail from/to specific senders/recipients to another e-mail adress?

You don't need a local user for forwardfiles, the forwardfile can be
EVERYWHERE, the data can be from an SQLdatabase, or from ldap, or from
some db-file or whatever you want,you can even give the data directly,
please read the exim docs for further informations.

ciao