[Exim] Freezing mail if LMTP results in Permanent Negative C…

Autor: Ollie Cook
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] Freezing mail if LMTP results in Permanent Negative Completion reply
Hi,

It would be useful to be able to freeze rather than bounce mail that results in
a Permanent Negative Completion reply from an LMTP transport, while I am
testing a configuration. The end result would be to be able to see a copy of
the mail that caused the error.

Unfortunately, since the LMTP agent is a "black box", I can't get it to store a
verbatim input log or anything like that.

Is there a way to facilitate this in Exim 3.33?

Ollie

--
Oliver Cook    Systems Administrator, ClaraNET
ollie@???               020 7903 3065