Re: [Exim] exim + ldap unix domain socket patch

Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Adam Cassar
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] exim + ldap unix domain socket patch
On 16 Sep 2002, Adam Cassar wrote:

> I remember seeing that someone had a patch for exim enabling the use of
> ldapi:// for ldap connections, however I cannot find the post on the
> list.
>
> Could the responsible party please foward me the patch as I am
> interested in testing it in a high volume site.

This has already been integrated into the next Exim release. You can
find a snapshot that contains it in

ftp://ftp.csx.cam.ac.uk/pub/software/email/exim/Testing/exim-snapshot.tar.gz

That tarball will unpack as exim-snapshot, but compile as 4.10.8. For
documentation look at doc/ChangeLog and doc/NewStuff.