[Exim] Re: Good News about the Exim Book (Dave C.)

Autor: Jon Kyme
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] Re: Good News about the Exim Book (Dave C.)

>I never did get the v3 book, because I could never find it. I dont use
>credit cards, so ordering online is out. (Nor am I willing to give my
>bank account information out for that either) I'm also not terribly fond
>of mailing money and then waiting around to receive whatever I ordered.
>
>I am very much a 'cash and carry' sort of person, so I hope the book
>finds its way to brick-and-mortar shops, or will be available COD.

Blimey, how far from civilisation do you live?
Why not ask your bookshop to order it for you?
Surely any half-decent shop should do this. You might need to help them out
with the ISBN or something.

Get your own FREE local e-mail address at http://www.merseymail.com/