[Exim] Exim 4 - comparision problem

Autor: Andre Docena Correa
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] Exim 4 - comparision problem
Hi again, I was trying to solve my autoreply problem and figured out a
transport for my needs. There is just a comparision problem that I
cannot solve alone: (I am using exim 4.02)

MYSQL_AUTOREPLY_CHECK = SELECT autoreply from passwd where \
                      id = '${local_part}@${domain}'

mysql_autoresponder:
driver = accept
condition = \
        ${if eq {"1"} \
        {${lookup mysql {MYSQL_AUTOREPLY_CHECK}}} }
transport = mysql_autoresponder_delivery
errors_to = ...@....com
unseen

In my DB, the field "autoreply" is a tinyint(1) that has a value
of '1' in it. How do I make this comparision work?!

I've tried eq {'1'}, eq {1}, eq {"1"} without success...

Any help will be really appreciated

tks in advance.

Andre Docena Correa
andre.docena@???