Re: [Exim] filter-problems

Autor: Steve Haslam
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] filter-problems
On Fri, Sep 13, 2002 at 02:15:52PM +0200, Annemarie und Klaus Behmel wrote:
> if
> $reply_address contains "adress-from"
> or
> if ..........
> then
> deliver (unseen) adress-to
> endif

> the files did only work if "adress-to" was not within our domain
> "behmel.com" and if "unseen" was omitted.

the syntax is "unseen deliver address-to"

it ought to work for delivering to a local address though, hmm..

> There might be a problem because the "adress-to" I used
> (1.ami.klaus@???) might be an alias. If there is no simple
> solution to this problem we could use an "adress-to" not within our
> domain, but we would prefer to have all the mails within.

Well, "deliver" should restart the entire routing process again, so looking
it up in an alias file ought to work.

> 2.)
> We want to send to certain adresses in Brasil automatically an
> information that we received their mail - there are sometimes
> problems with lokal providers in Brasil. Filter-files like
>
> if $reply_address contains "adress-from"
> then mail text "Your message to: ami.klaus@???, subject:
> $h_subject:, has been received"
> endif
>
> work, but when I tried to join this script with the "forward"-script
> above to form 1 script, it did not work. How can this be done?

It should be possible to just have one if after the other... tbh I haven't
written an Exim filter file for ages.

HTH

SRH
--