Re: [Exim] routing to first MX only

Autor: Andre Grueneberg
A: edouard.boucher
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] routing to first MX only
--
edouard.boucher@??? wrote:
> I am trying to set up a router which act like dnslookup,
> but discard all the MX record that are not primary, and fail if no MX record.

I hope you don't want to apply this rule to all outgoing mail. Some
people use to have reasons for having multiple (e.g. IPv6 only primary
MX) or no (reduce number of DNS RRs in conformance with RFC821) MX.

Otherwise have a look at dnsdb lookups and the manualroute router.

Andre
--
Every man I meet is in some way my superior. (Ralph Waldo Emerson)