Re: [Exim] Clarification on Exim functions

Autor: Kirill Miazine
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Clarification on Exim functions
* Nico Erfurth [2002-09-11 12:06]:
> >>Read the ML-Archives, i posted a exim configuration that emulates whole
> >>qmail functionality, and a script to make exim work with ezmlm.
> >
> >Something like this would be a godsend for me too. Apologies if I'm
> >being stupid, but I don't seem to be able to find the relevant message
> >in the archives using the list search facilities. Could you point to
> >(say) a rough date and a Subject: line?
>
> I forwarded them to you.

Can you forward that to me too? :) s/lists/km/ in From: address.

Btw, I have a small script that emulates .qmail-foo-default behavior.
It can be fetched from http://pub.krot.org/tmp/cmd-chain.py.

Basically you put "|/path/to/cmd-chain.py" in your .forward. If the mail
was sent to "user-very-urgent", the script will look for following files
where it expects to find a set of "|/path/to/cmd" delivery instructions:

~user/.ccforward-very-urgent
~user/.ccforward-very-default
~user/.ccforward-default

If it finds neither of them, it will exit. cmd-chain will process one
command at a time and will decide whether to process the next command
or not depending on the exit value of the current command.

P.S. Some modifications to the env variable names may be needed
depending on your configuration.

--
Kirill