Re: [Exim] tls certificate verification

Autor: Steve Haslam
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] tls certificate verification
On Tue, Sep 10, 2002 at 03:57:36PM +0100, Steve Haslam wrote:
> > I do have a test for this stuff. I get debugging output from the server
> > that looks like this when the client sends no certificate:
>
> [debugging output]
>
> ok, something funny is going on. I will continue to try and get the right
> behaviour.

If you don't set tls_verify_certificates, then client certificates are
silently not verified, and tls_verify_hosts (and presumably
tls_try_verify_hosts) has no effect. *sigh*

SRH
--
Steve Haslam      Reading, UK                           araqnid@???
Debian GNU/Linux Maintainer                               araqnid@???