Re: [Exim] RE: Rejecting specific senders???

Autor: Nico Erfurth
A: t_tran99
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] RE: Rejecting specific senders???
Thai Tran wrote:
> Hello again everyone,
>     I've tried and tried to edit my ACL to reject certain senders using ldap
> with no success.  This is my current ACL that does not include checking for
> those sender addresses:

> check_recipient:
>   accept  hosts = :
>   deny    local_parts   = ^.*[@%!/|] : ^\\.
>   require verify = recipient
>   require verify = sender
>   accept  domains = +local_domains : +relay_domains
>   accept  hosts = +relay_hosts
>   deny    !verify = recipient
>   deny    !verify = sender
>   deny    message = relay not permitted

> After reading all the documentation and the mailing list archives, I've
> tried to use some examples posted but with no success. The syntax posted
> below is what I could come up with.
> --------------
> deny senders = = ${lookup ldapm
> {ldap:///mailSetting=deny_relays,o=mye-znet?mailSettingValue?sub?}}}
> --------------

Nice, you miss the key to search for;)

try this

check_recipient:
   accept  hosts = :
   deny    local_parts   = ^.*[@%!/|] : ^\\.
   require verify = recipient
           verify = sender
   deny    condition = ${lookup ldap\
       {ldap:///mailSetting=deny_relays,o=mye-znet?mailSettingValue?sub?\
       (sender_address=${quote_ldap:$sender_address})}}}
   accept  domains = +local_domains : +relay_domains
   accept  hosts = +relay_hosts
   deny    message = relay not permitted

ciao