[Exim] RE: Rejecting specific senders???

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Thai Tran
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: [Exim] RE: Rejecting specific senders???
Hello again everyone,
    I've tried and tried to edit my ACL to reject certain senders using ldap
with no success.  This is my current ACL that does not include checking for
those sender addresses:

check_recipient:
  accept  hosts = :
  deny    local_parts   = ^.*[@%!/|] : ^\\.
  require verify = recipient
  require verify = sender
  accept  domains = +local_domains : +relay_domains
  accept  hosts = +relay_hosts
  deny    !verify = recipient
  deny    !verify = sender
  deny    message = relay not permitted

After reading all the documentation and the mailing list archives, I've
tried to use some examples posted but with no success. The syntax posted
below is what I could come up with.
deny senders = = ${lookup ldapm
{ldap:///mailSetting=deny_relays,o=mye-znet?mailSettingValue?sub?}}}

Any ideas on where I can put this to properly work or do I need something
else?

Thanks ahead,
Thai Q. Tran