[Exim] Mailman/Exim mail delivery problem with List transpor…

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Jason Ostrom
To: exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] Mailman/Exim mail delivery problem with List transport
Hello,

I'm attempting to use Mailman 2.0.12 with Exim 4.05 on a RH 7.2 machine.

I've researched all of the issues in regards to properly configuring
Exim4 to support Mailman, but I'm still perplexed. Mail appears to
deliver to the Mailman transport I configured in exim.conf, but the mail
appears to go into a black hole. It doesn't bounce, nor do I receive
any kind of error, yet the mail never delivers to the test subscribers.
All mailman permissions appear to be correct, mailman compiled with
gid=<exim>.

I must be missing something easy, but I can't find it. I've researched
all the mailing list archives on this issue, along with a sample config
for running Mailman on Exim4. Any help appreciated.

Here is the relevant Router and Transport configuration:
## MAILMAN Routers
## First 2 Routers rewrite list-owner or owner-list to list-admin
## This is only done if the list exists.
## List existence checks are done by seeing if the file
## MAILMAN_HOME/lists/<list_name>/config.db exists

list_owner_router:
driver = redirect
domains = +lists_domains
require_files = MAILMAN_HOME/lists/$local_part/config.db
local_part_suffix = -owner
data = ${lc:$local_part}-admin@$domain

owner_list_router:
driver = redirect
domains = +lists_domains
require_files = MAILMAN_HOME/lists/$local_part/config.db
local_part_suffix = owner-
data = ${lc:$local_part}-admin@$domain

list_admin_router:
    driver = accept
    domains = +lists_domains
    require_files = MAILMAN_HOME/lists/$local_part/config.db
    local_part_suffix = -admin
    transport = list_admin

list_request_router:
    driver = accept
    domains = +lists_domains
    require_files = MAILMAN_HOME/lists/$local_part/config.db
    local_part_suffix = -request
    transport = list_request

list_router:
    driver = accept
    domains = +lists_domains
    require_files = MAILMAN_HOME/lists/$local_part/config.db
    transport = list
## End of router fragment for Mailman

## Begin MAILMAN Transports
## Three transports for list mail, request mail and admin mail
## Mailman is configured to be invoked as user exim
list:
           driver = pipe
           command = MAILMAN_WRAP post ${lc:$local_part}
           current_directory = MAILMAN_HOME
           home_directory = MAILMAN_HOME
           user = MAILMAN_UID
           group = MAILMAN_GID

list_request:
           driver = pipe
           command = MAILMAN_WRAP mailcmd ${lc:$local_part}
           current_directory = MAILMAN_HOME
           home_directory = MAILMAN_HOME
           user = MAILMAN_UID
           group = MAILMAN_GID

list_admin:
           driver = pipe
           command = MAILMAN_WRAP mailowner ${lc:$local_part}
           current_directory = MAILMAN_HOME
           home_directory = MAILMAN_HOME
           user = MAILMAN_UID
           group = MAILMAN_GID
### Mailman:  end of transports section fragment

Here is the relevant debug from running "exim -d -bt
blah@???":

yes (matched "testdomain.com")
natelnetwork.com in "+lists_domains"? yes (matched "+lists_domains")
cached lookup data = NULL
checking require_files
file check: /home/mailman/lists/$local_part/config.db
expanded file: /home/mailman/lists/blah/config.db
stat() yielded 0
calling list_router router
list_router router called for blah@???
domain = testdomain.com
set transport list
queued for list transport: local_part = blah
domain = testdomain.com
errors_to=NULL
domain_data=NULL localpart_data=NULL
routed by list_router router