[Exim] Queue, re-queuing

Autor: Mike Gifford
A: exim list
Assumpte: [Exim] Queue, re-queuing
Hello,

I'm still having trouble with an awkward ISP that is limiting access to
port 25, while at the same time providing pathetic smtp service.

I have exim set up to keep hammering at their smtp server to actually
send out the message. However, not everything's getting through before
exim stops trying. I fired off a whole stack of emails from June when
up upgraded to the latest version of 3.x

How do I see which emails are in my queue? (and just a quick list of how
many). Is there an easy way to just requeue them. I installed via rpm
and don't have the eximonitor installed.

Mike
--
Mike Gifford, OpenConcept Consulting, http://www.openconcept.ca
Open Source Web Applications for Social Change.