Re[2]: [Exim] db.h missiing on Build of Exim-4.10

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Steven Christensen
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re[2]: [Exim] db.h missiing on Build of Exim-4.10
I fixed this on my Linux Mandrake system by:

1) in OS/Makefile-Default, uncomment the line for # INCLUDE and set it
to be:
INCLUDE=-I/usr/include/db1

2) In OS/Makefile-Linux, change DBMLIB to be:
DBMLIB = -ldb1

Things compiled cleanly then, but I didn't check out the executable
yet (this was just last night, coincidentally).

Steven