Re: [Exim] Vacation problem exim 4.05

Autor: Nico Erfurth
A: Simon Alman
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Vacation problem exim 4.05
Simon Alman wrote:
> Hi All
>
> I am having lots of trouble getting vacation to work, I have setup vacation
> in users .forward file as shown below. When mail is sent to the users no
> vacation response is sent back. However an entry is added to .vacation.log
> indicating that a response was sent.
> I have checked the queue and nothing is queued for delivery so I do
> not understand why it is doing this ?

You should have an error in the logfiles, about a missing
reply_tranport, have a look into
21. The redirect router
26. The autoreply transport
of the exim spec.txt or the exim html-documentation. IIRC there is an
example in the config.samples.tgz on the website.

ciao