Re: [Exim] exim and ldap

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Rene Schumann
A: Tony Earnshaw
Cc: Mike Richardson, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] exim and ldap
--
Dear,
Sorry for my bad english. I believe you did misunderstand me.
I have a working ldap auth Config.
This return message i get if i use wrong authentication Data.
I see the same returntext in my logfiles.
It would be nice if i can shorten the returntext to only "LDAP error 49:
Invalid credentials" or something like this.
The normal user than knows where the Problem can be found and the
account information are not logged anymore.
Is it possible to shorten the returntext from failling ldap bind?

thx you
Rene

--

mit freundlichen Grüßen