Re: [Exim] Routing mail to a host that doesn't resolve?

Página Inicial
Autor: Suresh Ramasubramanian
Para: Dan Birchall, exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Routing mail to a host that doesn't resolve?
djb@??? (Dan Birchall) [Saturday, September 07, 2002 4:21 PM]:

> Running in debug mode, Exim is perfectly happy
> with my HELO and MAIL FROM... and it even finds
> someone in its aliases.$domain file. But...
> that alias points to someone on the Exchange
> box, so it calls the dnslookup router, and *that*
> comes back with a big fat HOST_NOT_FOUND,
> returning DNS_NOMATCH. No joy.

domains = ! +local_domains

in your dnslookup router should help you there ...

but you are instead handing things off to a hubbed host - so a manualroute
router - like for example -

   send_to_sexchange:
     driver = manualroute
     domains = +local_domains
     transport = remote_smtp
     route_list = * sex.change.billygoats.com

stuck in front of the dnslookup driver might help - with a /etc/hosts entry
saying sex.change.billygoats.com is actually 192.168.2.20

Or hell, dispense with /etc/hosts entries and s/fqdn/ip/ in that above
router.

    -srs