RE: [Exim] RE: Exim crashes with Signal 11

Autor: Thai Tran
A: Nico Erfurth
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: RE: [Exim] RE: Exim crashes with Signal 11
Hello Everyone,
    I had BerkeleyDB.4.0 installed, and when running the 'exim -q -d' I noticed
that it was showing that I was running BDB-3.x.  I then linked my BDB-4.x
libs and includes to my '/usr/local/lib' and '/usr/local/include', this
seemed to have fixed the problem.

Thanks alot for all the help guys, you help point me into the right
direction.

Thanks,
Thai Q. Tran