Re: [Exim] exim and php? can it work?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: James P. Roberts
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] exim and php? can it work?
> > I am trying to get exim to work with php 4.1.2 using the php
> > mail()
> > function. I was able to make this work with sendmail, by using the
> > sendmail_path="/usr/sbin/sendmail -t -i" setting in php.ini. I have
> > tried to change it to exim and so far have been unable to get it
> > working. Has anyone managed to make this work?
>
> Have you checked that /usr/sbin/sendmail is symlinked to your Exim binary?
> It works fine for me; I didn't have to do anything special.

Same here.

I uninstalled Sendmail before installing Exim, since I only need one MTA. I never
had to do anything special to get PHP to work with Exim, it just worked from the
get-go. My /usr/bin/sendmail points to Exim, not Sendmail. I agree that's
probably the key thing to check.

Jim Roberts
Punster Productions, Inc.