Re: [Exim] Bad News about the Exim Book

Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Peter Poeml
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Bad News about the Exim Book
On Fri, 6 Sep 2002, Peter Poeml wrote:

> how about POD, print on demand?

Indeed, someone has already pointed me at www.trafford.com.

Folks,

Thanks very much for all the messages you've sent to me and the list on
this topic. It's only just over two days since I posted, and already I
am communicating with several people who have expressed an interest in
perhaps publishing the book. Obviously I can't say any more at the
moment. I don't want to make a rushed decision, but I do want to get on
with this (a month has already been lost) so I won't delay very long
either. I'm hoping that in about a week's time I'll be able to take some
kind of decision. It is both gratifying and difficult to have to make a
choice! I think the chances of the book coming out on a reasonable
timescale are now pretty good. For the moment, at least, I don't need
any more suggestions.

Philip