Re: [Exim] Omit a router while using -bt

Autor: Jan Suchanek
A: Nico Erfurth
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Omit a router while using -bt
This is a cryptographically signed message in MIME format.
--
Hello,

Nico Erfurth wrote:
> Jan Suchanek wrote:
>
>> This is a cryptographically signed message in MIME format.
>> --
>> Hello,
>>
>> I am using Amavis to check for viruses. Since every mail should be
>> checked as soon as it arrives the amavis router is the first one which
>> matches - which is exacly what I want. But I loved to check my
>> check the correctness of a list this way. Now I only get the
>> information, that the amavis router/transport will take care of the
>> mail. How can I tell exim to omit the amavis router when testing (or
>> tell exim that the amavis part is already done)?
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> Greetings, Jan Suchanek
>

> use exim -oMr scanned-ok -bt user@domain to set a received protocol for
> the testing, the amavis-router should be skipped when the received
> protocol is scanned-ok

this works fine (and is exacly what amavis does:
my $sendmail_wrapper_args = "-oMr scanned-ok -i -t";)!
I really have to think a little more before I ask... :-(

Thank you.

> ciao

Greetings, Jan Suchanek

--
Jan Suchanek,
Universitaet Ulm,

89069 Ulm, Germany
Raum: O27/3302

Tel.: +49/(0)731-5031312, Fax: +49/(0)731-5031302

--

[ smime.p7s of type application/x-pkcs7-signature deleted ]