Re: [Exim] Bad News about the Exim Book

Autor: Steve Sargent
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Bad News about the Exim Book
How about OUP?

|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
| Steve Sargent, Vox +44 020 7882 3220, Fax +44 020 8980

2001                              |

| QMUL Computing Services, Mile End Road, London E1 4NS,

UK                           |

S.L.Sargent@???

| WWW page:

http://www.qmul.ac.uk/~cgaa160/index.html

           PIPER              _|_                                  |

           ARROW        e/  o  \e                              |