Re: [Exim] 4.1 says PAM module not found

Autor: Jeremy Koch
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] 4.1 says PAM module not found
On Tue, 2002-09-03 at 19:13, Hanasaki JiJi wrote:
> I am running exim built under Debian Woody.
> Where can I find the docs to configure pam.d/exim to authenticate for
> exim? the log says "cant find moudle"

You can get your very on copy of the PAM docs by running 'apt-get
install libpam-doc'. I don't know, but getting exim + pam working might
be as simple as making your /etc/pam.d/exim look like (this is no
substitute for reading the docs!):

auth     required       pam_unix_auth.so
account  required       pam_unix_acct.so

Assuming you've compiled exim against libpam of course.

-Jeremy