Re: [Exim] exim4-mysql debian pacakge

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Ralf G. R. Bergs
To: exim-users@exim.org, Ian P. Christian
Betreff: Re: [Exim] exim4-mysql debian pacakge
On Tue, 03 Sep 2002 16:20:56 +0100, Ian P. Christian wrote:

>Does anyone have a Exim4 package with mysql support for debian woody?

http://ADSL-Bergs.RZ.RWTH-Aachen.DE/~rabe/debian/

These are Exim 4.1 packages I built/debianized myself.

Note, however, that the mySQL package is COMPLETELY untested since I don't use
it. I just built it upon request of some list member (who didn't even tell me
whether he downloaded and tried them.)

I don't expect any problems, tho.

--
Sign the EU petition against SPAM:          L I N U X       .~.
http://www.politik-digital.de/spam/        The  Choice      /V\