Re: [Exim] rsmtp: to many processes

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jochen Erwied
A: Philip Hazel
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] rsmtp: to many processes
Monday, September 2, 2002, 10:37:37 AM, you wrote:

> them. Perhaps you would get better performance if you added -odq to the
> rsmtp command. Then Exim would just receive the messages and queue them.

This will become difficult, since the rsmtp-parameters are passed from
uuxqt, and you can't change them. Workaround would be a wrapper for
rsmtp which calls 'rsmtp -odq' in turn.

Maybe using 'queue_only_file' would be an alternative: Before calling
uucico, create that file and after finishing uucico remove the file
and call 'exim -q'.

But to be honest: I didn't understand the correct usage of
queue_only_file: Would a 'queue_only_file = /etc/uucp/queue' mean: All
mails get queued?

--
mbs GmbH      | http://www.mbs-software.info
Jochen Erwied | mailto:Jochen.Erwied@mbs-software.info