Re: [Exim] unknown local-part

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Hugh Sasse Staff Elec Eng
Para: coUnt3r
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] unknown local-part
On Mon, 2 Sep 2002 coUnt3r@??? wrote:

> Hello exim users,

[all mail up to mail hub, but we get Unknown local part"

> have you any idea, how to configure that exim sends all mails
> to recipients, they have the same domain but aren't as user
> on our exim to our smarthost?
>

> our smarthostentry is:
>
> smart_route:
>    driver = domainlist
>    route_list = "* mail.our_firma.org bydns_a"
>    transport = remote_smtp

We have a similar situation in that our campus mail hub "knows"
where addresses should be routed. After the localuser director
on the machine "brains" we have:

# If it is not on here, send it to the mail hub. If
# the mail hub sends it back, it will fail the second time
brains_cannot_deliver:
condition = ${if def:header_X-User-not-on-brains:{no}{yes}}
driver = smartuser
new_address=${local_part}@???
headers_add = "X-User-not-on-brains: $local_part"
domains = dmu.ac.uk
transport = remote_smtp

But our remote_smtp transport is actually:

remote_smtp:
driver = smtp
hosts = chopin.dmu.ac.uk
hosts_override = true

to force eveything out through the mail hub.
I think you can probably tweak this for your situation

> Thanks for every hints! :)
> Toby

        HTH
        Hugh