Re: [Exim] unknown local-part

Página Inicial
Autor: coUnt3r
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] unknown local-part
hi all,

the smarthost entry is imho dispensable here...

important for problem definition is smartuser and local_delivery... Anything
else?

here those entrys:

local_delivery:
        driver = pipe
        command = /usr/cyrus/bin/deliver ${local_part}
        user = cyrus
        group = mail
        return_fail_output = true

smartuser:
        driver = smartuser
        transport = local_delivery
        new_address = ${lookup ldap
{ldap://127.0.0.1:389/c=DE?mail?sub?(uname=${local_part})} {$value} fail}

sorry for this mistake ;)
and thanks for every hints :)
Toby