Re: [Exim] filter mail command

Página Inicial
Autor: Tony Earnshaw
Para: Phil Chambers
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] filter mail command
man, 2002-09-02 kl. 12:22 skrev Phil Chambers:

> Exim4 has changed this to "system_filter_reply_transport" and exim4 spec, at the end
> of section 39.1, says "system_filter_reply_transport" must be set to handle and
> messages generated by the reply command."

                        ^^^^^

> I cannot find a filter reply command!

> The reason I am using the mail command is because I want to respond to some viruses
> without including the original message text. If I use the filter fail command then
> exim will include the original text and my response may be bounced back because it
> still contains the virus.

Funnily enough, I've been trying to cope with this with Exim 4 too, this weekend.

Though my excuse is, that I'm sick of sending viri back over a 56K modem
connection to mail-list bots (FreeS/WAN, OpenOffice.org) that warn me
that I'm bouncing messages and they will cancel my subscription.

I'm trying this and waiting for the next virus. Will you send me one?

In the main section of Exim's configure:

system_filter_file_transport = address_file
system_filter_reply_transport = address_pipe

In system.filter:

mail to root subject "Mail received with Microsoft executable\
and saved" file /var/mail/virus.notice

Best,

Tony

--

Tony Earnshaw

The usefulness of RTFM is vastly overrated.

e-post:        tonni@???
www:        http://www.billy.demon.nl
gpg public key:    http://www.billy.demon.nl/tonni.armor

Telefoon:    (+31) (0)172 530428
Mobiel:        (+31) (0)6 51153356

GPG Fingerprint = 3924 6BF8 A755 DE1A 4AD6 FA2B F7D7 6051 3BE7 B981
3BE7B981