[Exim] verify/callout again

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Phil Chambers
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] verify/callout again
Sorry if I am asking too many questions! I am trying to make the most of my time
now I am able to spend some of it on improving my exim setup.

Please bear in mind that I am running exim3 for my service and am working on a
config for exim4 to replace it and extend what it does. I need to test exim4
alongside my exim3 service.

I think I have my verify/callout set up Ok, but can't see how to test it. Using
"exim -bh" does not do a callout and gives no clear indication that the callout
would take place in a live situation. I would be happy for no callout to happen,
but just a line in the output saying "Callout for <address> skipped". I can't see a
command-line option which would help.

Phil.
Phil Chambers (postmaster@???)
University of Exeter