[Exim] Closing an open relay

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Patrick Draper
To: exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] Closing an open relay
Hi everyone, I need your help to close an open relay. Unfortunately, it
belongs to me. :-(

I got a suspicious mail that appeared to come from me, addressed to me, and
that prompted me to check my logs and use the relay checker at abuse.org.

The logs show that no other mail has been bounced off my server, so that's
not a problem (yet).

The relay checker showed that I do have a problem though:

Relay test 6
>>> RSET

<<< 250 Reset OK

<<< 250 <spamtest@???> is syntactically correct
>>> RCPT TO:<user-22410%nf.abuse.net@???>

<<< 250 <user-22410%nf.abuse.net@???> is syntactically correct
>>> DATA

<<< 354 Enter message, ending with "." on a line by itself
>>> (message body)

<<< 250 OK id=17lZv1-0001sP-00

I did receive the mail that was used to test. That means that my server
is open.

Here are some things from my exim.conf

local_domains = localhost:pdrap.org
local_domains_include_host = true
local_domains_include_host_literals = true
#relay_domains =
#relay_domains_include_local_mx = true
host_accept_relay = localhost:10.1.1.0/24
#host_auth_accept_relay = *

Can someone help me figure out what I have done wrong? I can provide any
information required. If it would be helpful for me to provide the full
exim.conf file and the example spam that was mailed to me then I will.

Thanks in advance for any help,

--
Patrick Draper                | Don't  |sig4433@???
Austin, Texas                 | Fear   |Father Order runs at a