Re: [Exim] ACL to verify recipient

Página Inicial
Autor: Tony Earnshaw
Para: Tom Samplonius
CC: Alan J. Flavell, William Craven, exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] ACL to verify recipient
--
lør, 2002-08-31 kl. 21:43 skrev Tom Samplonius:

> Doesn't matter. Spammers really don't care about undeliverables anyway,
> just as long as the list is a big as possible. If you mail server accepts
> mail with any localpart, spammers can just add a dictionary of common
> localparts to your domain, and offer it for sale as 100% gurranteed
> deliverable list.

Which is why I use the *latest* Spamassassin version and quietly consign
all recognized spam to the cesspit, unless a bonafide user decides to
accept what would otherwise be classified as spam.

Spam consigned to the cesspit can be dragged out coughing and
spluttering and reconstituted, if need be.

Best,

Tony

--

Tony Earnshaw

The usefulness of RTFM is vastly overrated.

e-post:        tonni@???
www:        http://www.billy.demon.nl
gpg public key:    http://www.billy.demon.nl/tonni.armor

Telefoon:    (+31) (0)172 530428
Mobiel:        (+31) (0)6 51153356

GPG Fingerprint = 3924 6BF8 A755 DE1A 4AD6 FA2B F7D7 6051 3BE7 B981
3BE7B981