[Exim] Exim 4.10 - ACL configuration and Port 25

Autor: Mr OCP
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] Exim 4.10 - ACL configuration and Port 25
Hi

I am running Exim Mail Server behind a Linksys router, when I open port 25
on Exim mail server ip address in my router, I can recieve emails but cannot
send and I see the following in my logs:

------rejectlog------

2002-08-31 17:51:36 H=(mail.tmtechnologies.info) [192.168.1.1]
F=<admin@???> rejected RCPT <mr_ocp@???>: relay not
permitted

( Please not [192.168.1.1] is my routers ip )
------rejectlog------

And when I don't open the port 25 on the ip of exim mail server, the senders
cannot send any emails to me and all emails get bounced back to them with
the following error:

-------Error---------

SMTP error from remote mailer after RCPT TO:<admin@???>:
host mail.tmtechnologies.info [24.103.34.48]: 550 User not local. relay not
permitted OR Authentication required for relay

-------Error---------

Followings are the ACL related configuration in my config file :

------ACL----------

begin acl
acl_check_rcpt:

accept hosts = :

deny    local_parts   = ^.*[@%!/|] : ^\\.

  accept  local_parts   = postmaster
          domains       = +local_domains

  require verify        = sender

  accept  domains       = +local_domains
          endpass
          message       = unknown user
          verify        = recipient

  accept  hosts         = +relay_from_hosts

accept authenticated = *

  deny    message       = relay not permitted

Please help me fix this problem

Thanks very much
Mike