Re: [Exim] a more or less special mail solution

Góra strony
Autor: Tony Earnshaw
Dla: p.schoenfeld
CC: exim-users
Temat: Re: [Exim] a more or less special mail solution
--
lør, 2002-08-31 kl. 12:28 skrev p.schoenfeld@???:
,
> i'm currently searching for a more or less special mail solution
> i can't find a reasonable howto for. Maybe you can give me some hints
> in getting the wanted mail solution up and running, that would be
> really nice.

Patrick,

www.openldap.org.

Use the latest, stable versions (Openldap 2.1.4, BDB 4.0). It will give
you all and much more much more than you're asking for, but will cost
you some time and effort to learn (there's an excellent mailing list to
help you :-)

Best,

Tony

--

Tony Earnshaw

The usefulness of RTFM is vastly overrated.

e-post:        tonni@???
www:        http://www.billy.demon.nl
gpg public key:    http://www.billy.demon.nl/tonni.armor

Telefoon:    (+31) (0)172 530428
Mobiel:        (+31) (0)6 51153356

GPG Fingerprint = 3924 6BF8 A755 DE1A 4AD6 FA2B F7D7 6051 3BE7 B981
3BE7B981