SV: [Exim] What to use ? Amavis or Exiscan with spamassasin …

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Flemming Christensen
To: Exim-Users (E-mail)
Oggetto: SV: [Exim] What to use ? Amavis or Exiscan with spamassasin and/or virusscanning ?
>On Thu, 29 Aug 2002, Flemming Christensen wrote:
>
> > Should I shift to Exiscan or stick with amavis ?
> >
> >"Never Change A Working System"
> >
>i mean, if it works, and does all you need, and you're satisfied, why
>change ? if you have so much spare time, i have several great ideas...
>:)

I'm sure you have, but I just got amavis up-and-running yesterday, and what I really wanted was some users of amavis and exiscan to tell me about their experiences.

But I guess I always should expect some funny remarks whenever I post a message here :-)

--
Flemming