Re: [Exim] PROBLEM WITH COMPILIING EXIM ON DEBIAN

Autor: Ralf G. R. Bergs
A: exim-users@exim.org
CC: mohammad.meskarian
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] PROBLEM WITH COMPILIING EXIM ON DEBIAN
On Thu, 29 Aug 2002 12:58:25 -0700, mohammad.meskarian wrote:

[...]
> Please help me where can I find error.

If you would rather spare yourself the trouble of building Exim 4.1 yourself you
can use a Debian package I made myself:

    http://ADSL-Bergs.RZ.RWTH-Aachen.DE/~rabe/debian/

This even has SpamAssassin integration that allows you to automagically ditch
SPAM messages.

--
Sign the EU petition against SPAM:          L I N U X       .~.
http://www.politik-digital.de/spam/        The  Choice      /V\