[Exim] Spamassasin + Setting Headers

Autor: Zarjazz
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] Spamassasin + Setting Headers
I currently have 2 servers running exim-4 as external relays and recently
incorporated SpamAssasin into the setup. Everything is working levely, live
if good :) However we are now looking at also adding the support for
individual users to configure their own personal spam settings as currently
we just use a system wide setting. The frontend and SA setup are installed
and do work in "simple" cases but we now have a problem with how we pipe the
mails into SA. The problem is the fact that SA at present is configured to
checks the user settings by looking at the To: header field of the received
mail, however when mail arrives with multiple recipients or even the
recipient specied in another header the current setup will not work since SA
will not be able to make sense of what user its checking. Somehow I need to
run SA just before exim does the individual local deliveries (ie once the
has anyone got any suggestions or even got a similar setup working?

Vince.