[Exim] Configuration for a quick forwarder

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Nick
To: exim-users
Oggetto: [Exim] Configuration for a quick forwarder
    Hello,
    I just want exim to forward incoming messages, Currently I host
about 50 domains and I would like to set all of their MX records to my
exim machine. I imagine I would just need a domains and an aliases file to
simply
forward all incoming messages for those domains back out to whatever address
my customer would like, no storing, no filtering etc...
I looked at the archives and example configs and did not find exactly
what I was looking for. does anyone have an example config I could work
with?
and what options what you recommend I disable to speed up the forwarding
process?
Thank you all in advance

Nick