Re: [Exim] PostgreSQL & Aliassing Again

Autor: Larry Rosenman
A: Sander Smeenk
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] PostgreSQL & Aliassing Again
On Wed, 2002-08-28 at 14:46, Sander Smeenk wrote:
> Quoting Larry Rosenman (ler@???):
>
> > virtuser_pg:
> > virtuser_pg_2:
>
> Hum :)
> I never thought of this possibility. Although the query-things others
> have sent me are a nicer solution imho.

Oh, I agree. I'm an Exim wannabee, and haven't gotten all my round
tuit's in order yet. This just seemed like a brute force way to handle
it. (It's not in production yet, I still need to get exiscan configured
to deal with the 3 different messages McAfee's uvscan can put out).

I was just trying to help with the obvious. I will probably, err,
appropriate some of the suggestions from this thread for my own use.

This list is wunnerful(sic).

Phone: +1 972-414-9812                 E-Mail: ler@???