Re: [Exim] PostgreSQL & Aliassing Again

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Sander Smeenk
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] PostgreSQL & Aliassing Again
Quoting Steve Haslam (steve@???):

>  SELECT destination FROM user_aliases
>    WHERE localpart IN ('$local_part', '%') AND domain = '$domain'
>    AND rownum <= 1

Yeah! Later I thought of the possibility of sub-selects.
But I received more efficient queries :)

> which does two unique scans rather than a range scan. If you have enough
> entries to justify using an index at all, mind you :}

When the project succeeds we expect to have alot of entries, so indexes
are needed for sure ;) I'm interrested in the way exim will deal with
this. Configuration from databases, and high load email traffic...

Regards,
Sander.