Re: [Exim] Exim SMTP AUTH as Client / Multiple Accounts on o…

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Michael Jakscht
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [Exim] Exim SMTP AUTH as Client / Multiple Accounts on one Server
Hi again!

Tamas TEVESZ wrote at Wednesday, 28. August 2002 09:55

> cram:
> driver = cram_md5
> public_name = CRAM-MD5
> client_name = ${sender_address}
> client_secret = <some appropriately crafted lookup>

Really a good point, but I can't do this, because my mailbox name
(michael@???), especially the "michael" does not equal with
"jakscht_de_003" which is needed in the client_name.
So is there any possibility to have a condition on a transport
or on an authenticator??
I know how I can use conditions on directors or routers, that's ok,
this would be the first step to solve my problem, but are there any
conditions available (or something equal to differ something) in the
transports or authenticators???

Michael