Re: [Exim] -Mg

Autor: Chris Edwards
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] -Mg
On Wed, 28 Aug 2002, Philip Hazel wrote:

| On Wed, 28 Aug 2002, Chris Edwards wrote:

| > Has the behaviour of exim -Mg (give up on msg) changed with v4 ?

| Yes, for bounce messages.

| > Under v3 it causes frozen failure reports to go to postmaster. Under v4
| > frozen failure reports seem to simply be removed, like with -Mrm.

| This is actually a side effect of the abolition of the errors_address
| option rather than a specific change to -Mg. I may have overlooked it at
| the time (there is no special mention of -Mg in the docs).

Is there a way to get the v3 behaviour ? A colleague (hi Alan) suggests:

-Mmad to mark all recipients as delivered,
-Mar to add postmaster
-Mt to thaw it.

which seems abit long winded, but no a problem since we're doing this in a
script anyway.

--
Chris Edwards                   University of Glasgow Computing Service,
C.Edwards@???    Glasgow, Scotland. Phone: +44 141 330 4892.