Re: [Exim] Exim SMTP AUTH as Client / Multiple Accounts on o…

Autor: Michael Jakscht
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Exim SMTP AUTH as Client / Multiple Accounts on one Server

Hey! ;-)

Tamas TEVESZ ice at Tue, 27 Aug 2002 20:28:06 +0200 (CEST)

> go read chapter 36 (v3 manual), which is about authentication.
> it describes the use of "client_send", "client_name" and
> "client_secret" (for plaintext and md5 auths, respectively). keep
> reading until you realize they are all expandable. voila.

OK, that's fine. I read it many times.
But I still don't get it what you mean by that.
I have to differ between some authentication accounts on one
destination host.
Maybe you can give me more hints till I get it.. ;-))

Michael