[Exim] Exchange looming..

Autor: Rob Lingelbach
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] Exchange looming..
I was wondering if anyone here in exim-users can present to me a
cogent argument against the potential implementation, which I
face soon in my department, of Microsoft Exchange Server. I've
collected some notes over the years of instances where Exchange
returns inscrutable error messages and the like, but I'm not sure
if these problems have been fixed.. I assume part of an argument
against MES is that it forces the use of other Microsoft
products.

I realize that asking this here is like asking Formula 1 drivers
to talk about ridable lawnmowers, but I think I might get a
reasoned response or two. I don't think it serves the purposes
of exim-users to rant much about Exchange here, so private
replies are encouraged. Thank you.

--Rob

--
Rob Lingelbach   Senior Colorist, UCLA Film and Television Archive
robling@???      http://www.alegria.com       rob@???