Re: AMaViS-ng compared to amavisd-new (was Re: [Exim] Exim 4…

Autor: Ralf G. R. Bergs
A: exim-users@exim.org
CC: Hilko Bengen
Assumpte: Re: AMaViS-ng compared to amavisd-new (was Re: [Exim] Exim 4.10: erroneous "all relevant MX records point..."
On Mon, 26 Aug 2002 13:32:15 +0200, Hilko Bengen wrote:

>> Hmmm. That DOES sound as if it's worth trying it out -- BUT there's
>> no Debian package?! Did you roll your own (you're still using
>> Debian, right?!)?

[...]
>amavis-ng-$VERSION.tar.gz comes with a debian/ directory included, so
>all you have to do is
>
>$ cd amavis-ng-$VERSION
>$ dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot -uc -us
>
>to get a .deb.

Aaargh. I think you told me so some weeks/months ago. I guess I should try that
out soon...

>I am in the NM queue and will upload a .deb to unstable RSN--when I
>have time.

Cool, thanks.

Ralf

--
Sign the EU petition against SPAM:          L I N U X       .~.
http://www.politik-digital.de/spam/        The  Choice      /V\