RE: [Exim] WIerd old messages`?

Autor: Jan Johansson
A: exim-users
Assumpte: RE: [Exim] WIerd old messages`?
> This is a silly question, but you *are* running regular queue runner
> processes, I hope?

Yeap.

> Investigate the history of those messages on the Exim log files.

To quote my favourite filosopher "Garfield the cat": Jan, You are so dumb.

System had two separate exim instances installed. 3.3x and a 4.0x, it seems that while the 3.3x is working as it should, mailq was linked to the 4.x instance.. and they have different spools and all... I will now have a little talk to the person who has been messing around with "my" box when i have been on vacation :)